Sunday 18 April 2021

Chess possessions

On occasions over the past few weeks, I've been going through the storeroom and cupboard to take stock of my chess possessions collected since my schooldays. It's going to be a long haul, this process. But at least, I've now taken stock of my stack of the Batsford chess books...and there are quite a lot of them. Not yet even considering the other chess books too. 

There is also an incomplete pile of chess magazines, newsletters and bulletins that I've removed from the cupboard. All stacked up on the floor. I have better do something to them fast before my wife starts complaining about the mess. 😅 The question is what am I going to do with the books and magazines eventually? 

1 comment:

Jimmy Liew said...

Give them away. That's what I planning on doing