Wednesday 7 April 2021

Ten Thousand Prosperities (萬興利) - Part 4

I've been spending the past week staring in awe at the printer's press proof copy of my forthcoming book, Ten Thousand Prosperities, looking through every page and every illustration that're going to appear in the book. Except for some of the pictures which are of some sub-standard quality, the rest of the book is good to go! Why they are sub-standard is because these images were reproduced from previously printed material like newsletters, books and postcards. At best, the reproductions can only be as good as the sources they were taken from. I would have used the originals if I could get them, but it was not possible. So tomorrow, I'm returning all these press proofs and after the layout artist makes the finishing touches to the pages, I'm hoping for the printing to begin soon. 👍👍







No comments: