Friday 5 August 2022

Old mates

I had an opportunity to meet up with some of my old school pals in Kuala Lumpur (and Ipoh) over the last three days. The first one was on Wednesday night. Not surprisingly, the conversations somehow gravitated to our health issues. Guess that's quite normal nowadays. We seem to be comparing notes about personal health more often! Anyway, I was glad to have this small get-together. Haven't seen most of these guys since the pandemic restrictions were loosened. 

Above, seated left to right, Thuan Chye, Hock Leong, Thiru and Kok Hin, and standing left to right were Kim Bock, myself, Seng Oo and Kok Yong. Then on Thursday, Kok Yong, Kok Hin and I met up with another group of old school mates for lunch:


Seated, left to right, Kok Hin, Sani and his wife, and Sip Choo. Standing left to right were Kok Yong, Soo Lim and myself. And on our way home today, Kok Hin and I detoured to meet up with Soon Chye. Overall, despite a tiring schedule, meeting up with nine old pals was quite worth the brief spell in KL.






No comments: