Monday 3 July 2023

Exploring Penang Free School, Day 4

Day 4 was not supposed to happen. Not for me, anyway. But suddenly, I realised that I had some loose ends to tie up with my friend, Siang Jin, and he was at the school. So willy-nilly, I joined up with him on the final day of our exploration. Truth was, there was a lot left to explore. What a wise man told me several years ago was correct. If you slow down, you will notice more of everything around you. If you rush from one place to another, you will miss seeing many important things in your life. So these four days at Penang Free School did a lot to unveil several beautiful aspects of school life and the school building. Who knows, we may yet return for more photo-shoots in the future....

Click here for Day 3 pictures
Click here for Day 2 pictures
Click here for Day 1 pictures












No comments: