Friday 11 October 2024

SRI LANKA: Travelling through Buddhist eyes

When my wife and I went to Sri Lanka in January this year, all that I thought of doing once back in Penang was only to chronicle our travel on this blog. But my writing soon got the better of me and before long, I discovered that I had quite a decent narrative, one which I believe could benefit friends who were into Buddhism or at the very least, interested to know about life in Sri Lanka. 

After procrastinating for quite a while, I have now my first Kindle e-book, SRI LANKA: Travelling through Buddhist eyes, published at the beginning of this month and selling for USD8.99 on https://www.amazon.com/SRI-LANKA-Travelling-through-Buddhist-ebook/dp/B0DJFD9WCB/ref=litb_stb_nodl?nodl_android=1

A very modest, unassuming experiment, if I may say so myself. Almost a hundred pages thick and filled with lots of pictures seen through my camera lenses. Book was divided into seven chapters, and it includes an epilogue with two Sri Lanka-related stories. Do show some support and encouragement by purchasing the e-book from the amazon.com website.

No comments: