Saturday 17 March 2007

Busy busy busy

Looks like the next three weeks will be a very busy period for me:

22-24 Mar: I'll be in Kuala Lumpur with my wife, daughter and her friend. We're going there to look at some possible accommodations for my daughter who is applying to the Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman this May. She'll be there for two years and it's best to start looking around for places to stay.

25 Mar: I'll be giving a talk on Career Planning at the Penang Caring Society Complex (Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang) in Jalan Utama. Last minute replacement speaker. I hope I can pull this one off successfully.

01 Apr: Cheng Beng, the Chinese Old Souls' Day. We'll have to visit the graves of my grandparents very early in the morning to avoid the anticipated traffic jam and also the Triple Wisdom Temple in Pangkor Road where my parents' memorial tablet is placed. Then in the afternoon, off to the Penang Caring Society Complex again but this time, to listen to a panel discussion on Creative Careers. I especially want my daughter to listen in because one of the panelists will be talking about careers in mass communication and that's what she's studying.

08 Apr: And this is my actual, scheduled talk at the Penang Caring Society Complex, on Writing A Better Resume.

No comments: