Friday 20 April 2007

Night sky


I am rather upset this week at events which have been happening around me. So do excuse me if I'm not my normal self.

But luckily, today is the weekend ... a time for me to recover and to reflect on how best I can channel my anger and frustration into more useful activities which admittedly have taken a back seat these past few months. For my own sake, it's time for me to look into them again!

First, I've gotta calm down. I will calm down. Tonight, at 8.50pm, I was taking a breather outside the house and I saw a wondrous sight in the western sky: the three-day-old crescent moon hanging low in the sky with a small bright light to its left. It's Venus, our nearest planet. Beautiful...

Note: The picture was taken with my Dimage Z5 with ISO set to 100, aperture at 4.5 and shutter speed of 1/3 second. The camera was handheld, but resting on a pillow to sturdy myself. I'm quite used to low-speed photography.

No comments: