Tuesday 1 May 2007

Reunion (Part One)

Last Tuesday, 24 Apr 2007, I received this message through email from a friend:


Kindly assist to forward the following info to anyone that is relevant: BHL Bank Recreation Club will be organizing a dinner cum reunion party at Tanjung Club, Tanjung Bungah, Penang on Saturday, 28th April, 2007 at 7.30pm. Ex-BHLB members interested to attend, please contact Zazali @ hp no: 012-4760674 or Kian Seong @ h/p no: 019-4119166. Thank you.

I thought .... mmm, should be kinda fun to attend this reunion function. I might as well ask around to see whether anybody else would be going.

On Thursday, I gave Kian Seong a call and he said well over 250 persons were expected. I was surprised. This was DEFINITELY one reunion that I wanted to attend. It has been ages since I met many of my old buddies from the Ban Hin Lee Bank days.

And on Saturday itself, this tiny notice appeared in a corner of The Star newspaper. Boy, were they serious about organising this function!




No comments: