Wednesday 11 July 2007

Old friends

My friends in Singapore really know how to kacau me. There I was, having dinner blissfully with my family at home in Bukit Mertajam when I was interrupted between mouthfuls by this call from Nai Kwang.

I thought what was the matter, but all he wanted to tell me was how much he was enjoying the food and the company of our old school mates, including one on transit through Singland back to Aussieland. But hey, I enjoyed talking to all my mates there. Nai Kwang's mobile was passed from one person to another so that I could have a few words with all of them. Felt like at the receiving end of a different kinda gang-rape, if you know what I mean.

Anyway...here are two pictures that I've just received. I promised Nai Kwang that I'd put them up on my blog so here they are.



See my mates? You can almost draw a line between them - those still with a head chockful of hair (black or otherwise) and those (almost) boh ta mor liao. Trust them to sit like that; gatai, inviting unwanted comments, if you ask me. They could have at least mixed around so that the Great Divide would not be so obvious. Hope to see you guys in Singapore!

No comments: