Thursday 23 August 2007

Goodbye, Gaby!



Betrayal: A short story in five acts


WHAT A DISGRACE, GABRIEL HEINZE!
ACT ONE:
Gaby: Boss, I've a serious injury. Can I have my rehab in Spain?
Fergie: Sure, Gaby, sure.

ACT TWO:
Gaby: Boss, I'm still unfit, but can I go play in the World Cup?
Fergie: Yes, Gaby, yes.

ACT THREE:
Gaby: Boss, I haven't recovered from the World Cup. Looks like I'm going to miss the start of the season!
Fergie: Okay, Gaby, okay.

ACT FOUR:
Gaby: Boss, not that I'm ungrateful or anything like that, but I want to be the first player since 1962 to transfer to Anfield.
Fergie: Why, Gaby, why?

ACT FIVE:
Gaby: Boss, I feel betrayed. I want to move to Real Madrid now. Maybe, they'll appreciate my loyalty better! You don't deserve me.
Fergie: Go, Gaby, go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was a favourite during his time at Old Trafford with his guns blazing during matches he played.

Unfortunately he couldn't be a good sport when Patrice moved up his tempo and took Gaby's place in the 1st team.

Good fighting prowess when playing, but a sour puss when it comes to competition.

Good riddance.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hi, I know this is not in any way associated to your posting but I just wanted to say that you have the same blog title as mine :)

a said...

Luckily he doesn't go to Liverpool, else i don't think he can stay alive there for more than 3 days.

Bad move, Fergie.....see what happened....2 draws, 1 loss, 1 goal in 3 games. What can Evra do for u? Can he head? Can he tackle? Can he come back to defense in time after an unsuccessful overlapping run?

From which flank does ManU concede their goals usually? Left or right? Huh??