Sunday 18 May 2008

There is nothing to prove

"The Champions League is different. Different competition, different style, different stadium, everything is different. And this is the biggest game of all to look forward to. Most of the players on the pitch will not have played in a Champions League final before, this will be the biggest game of their careers. Me included. It is the only thing I have not won in English football and I think I have a great chance with Manchester United. That's what I am concentrating on.

"I think I am at the right club. It feels like home and the people here have been fantastic with me. I am happy here, and I think I will be here next year, but you never know the future.
I scored two goals against Arsenal, I scored against Liverpool and against Chelsea. I am very happy with my season. I have scored 41 goals and won every award, I don't have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove. People can think what they like, I don't care."

No comments: