Monday 23 June 2008

Wish I was there....

Last night, out of the blue, I received a surprise call from one of my Singapore pals, Nai Kwang. Almost all my old cronies in Singapore (except for Derek) seemed to be having a whale of a good time at Brian's wedding dinner. He's Leong Teik's son. Congratulations to the happy couple who stood out as the odd ones from among all the "youngsters" in the photo.

I mustn't forget to congratulate Leong Teik and Anna too. Have to hold them responsible, you know. Without them, Brian wouldn't be having this wedding; without the wedding, there would be this dinner; without this dinner, there wouldn't be a phone call; without the phone call, there would be no photo; without this photo .... well, you know what I mean!

Look, there's a right "mess" at the table. Seated, left to right: Kim and Kok Chuan, Noni and Kah Kheng, Tow Keang. Standing, left to right: Evelyn and Nai Kwang, Leong Teik and Anna, the happy couple, Kheng Hock, May Yong (Tow Keang's missus), Teik Kooi and Cynthia.


I felt like the blindfolded victim of a gang rape. With Nai Kwang passing his phone around the table, I was left wondering who I was actually talking to at the other end of the line. Woh! But it was great talking to you fellas. Hope to see you guys soon!

No comments: