Thursday 14 August 2008

Red FM: I love you ... pau

This is the pure-white, fluffy, innocent-looking pau. I couldn't help but buy one on my way to work this morning. I couldn't help myself after asking Shazmin where to find the Red FM pau song on their spanking new website. The first time I heard it on air, I was thinking to myself: gosh, what a nice, folksy tune. It ain't being performed live before a 300,000-strong audience ala Woodstock69 but hey, it reaching out to an equally large audience over national radio.

The song's so infectious. In fact, it's so ridiculously infectious that I am here in the office eating my hot delicious pau. Oh yes, I do take it with the skin off. Skin off but clothes on, by the way.

Come, have one with me too. And while you are enjoying it, why not look at JD, Dilly and Jeremy on YouTube singing their .... pau song, too?

No comments: