Friday 26 September 2008

Anwar Ibrahim on Justin.tv

I've just got wind that Anwar Ibrahim is having a press conference in Hongkong Kuala Lumpur right now ("right now" being 12.20pm so if you read this later, the press conference may well be over) and it can be viewed on justin.tv

But nuts! I've been caught unprepared. My computer doesn't have speakers. So much for listening in to the press conference. You can guess how much fun I'm having in watching him opening and closing his mouth.

However, I'm impressed that the live feed is smooth and very clear although occasionally, there is buffering.

2 comments:

Hanief said...

I think they need to inform us much earlier. Because the CRON of the RSS will run little bit late, where normally we will always miss the occasion after that.

SS Quah said...

Hanief, I was lucky to catch the alert on Twitter or else I wouldn't have known about it too.