Wednesday 13 May 2009

Pizza gluttony

Uhh ... I hope nobody will mind if I display our gluttony in the office yesterday. This was our lunch yesterday.


Yes, pizza. All 12 of them. Large pizzas. But of course, there were about 30 of us. And we finished all. Aren't we gluttons? Indeed.


And what was our celebration all about? The resignation of a colleague. That's him in the centre, the company's resident linux geek. He's off to Kuala Lumpur, the Big City, and leaving us all behind at the Mayang Mall office in Bayan Baru, Penang. Good luck to him; I wish him well.


In the meantime, this is the rubbish left behind. Part of the rubbish, actually, because another two bags of empty pizza boxes were ... somewhere else!


Ahh ... here they are. My two colleagues taking the pizza boxes to the trash bin.

1 comment:

stephen said...

Buurp!! I bet it was a long afternoon at the office after that trying to keeping awake.