Thursday 27 May 2010

Tennis sure is fun....

I know that interest in this year's French tennis open championship has been bumped up a notch with the participation of the Williams sisters. There is talk of Astro Supersports editing out Venus Williams' outfit if she continues to wear this further. How Astro is going to do it, well, I don't know....


"The outfit is about illusion, and that's been a lot of my motif this year, illusion. The design has nothing to do with my rear – it just so happens that I have a very well-developed one. These days I just have a lot of fun with my designs and designing and doing different things," explained the 30-year-old tennis queen.

1 comment:

stephen said...

That sure is a mighty illusion there! makes me think of hills i don't know why.anyway, as they say, tennis is a spectator sport, don't forget to bring sunglasses, or you'll give the game away!!