Thursday 17 November 2016

PFS 200 years video


This video below was first shown at the Bicentenary Dinner of Penang Free School.

Much, if not all, of the information in the video was based on the draft manuscript of my book, Let the Aisles Proclaim, which I had released to Mahyidin Mustakim who is the president of both the Old Frees Association Kuala Lumpur & Selangor and the Penang Free School Foundation.

P.S. Today being the 17th of November, my wife and I shall be celebrating the 93rd anniversary of The Old Frees' Association at the OFA Annual Dinner in George Town. Other than my own school mates, the Sesquicentenary boys, I hope to meet up with lots more Old Frees friends of various ages. See you there!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. Quah,

I'm from Arkitek Urbanisma and we've been trying to get a hold of you to discuss the matter of permission to use some pictures from your book, 'Let The Aisles Proclaim'. Please email me at sakeenah@urbanisma.com . Thank you.