Saturday 16 March 2019

MPSP: a dereliction of duty?


My complaint today to the Province Wellesley Municipal Council or Majlis Perbandaran Seberang Perai (MPSP) over an uncollected garbage bag: 

I stay in Lorong Jernih 4. The MPSP garbage truck comes round every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to collect rubbish from the houses here.
I had left a garbage bag beside my rubbish bin outside the house on Wednesday night. 
On Thursday, I noticed that the garbage truck had emptied my rubbish bin but left the garbage bag uncollected.
Today on Saturday, I noticed again that the garbage bag has not been collected. 
I want to ask the MPSP why had your garbage collectors not doing their job properly. In the first place, I never see your men come round to sweep the road of rubbish or fallen leaves and flowers. Now, I have to buy the garbage bags myself, sweep clean the area outside my house and tie up the garbage bag neatly for your men to collect. 
As a rate payer, I want to know why is there this dereliction of duty? 

No comments: