Sunday 29 March 2020

Three signs to Stay@Home


I've been informed that on 16 Jan 2020, this message had been circulating among certain sectors of the community. It involved a warning from some local Tao masters:
Dear Tao Devotees,
Spiritual Tao Masters have predicted that 2020 is going to be a difficult year. A financial bleak year. So one has to spend wisely and avoid spending unnecessarily. Be very careful and cautious when conducting business with others lest you get cheated. There'll be political conflicts and turmoils. There'll be more natural disasters than usual. Hence its advisable  for one to travel less unless its necessary to.
The Masters have already advised the above on a number of occasions 🙏🙏🙏
A random illustration only. This Bazi chart does not refer to anyone I know.
Last night, I was listening to an online metaphysics talk and was also warned that in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, we should be extra careful during this coming week. Especially, if you have the Snake, Horse and/or Monkey animal signs or Yin Water in your Bazi chart, you should avoid leaving the house. Stay@Home

Curiously enough, when I awoke this morning to check my social media, I found a friend had sent me this message:
Advice from Jade Emperor, known as Geok Ong Tai Tay or Tnie Kong, through the Spirit of the North, known as Seong Tay Kong or Pak Tao Seng Kuan, to the devotees to self-impose curfew on 4th & 5th April 2020 (12th & 13th day of the 3rd lunar month). 
This important message is for all good intent and purpose only. If you are a Taoist and believer, this message is for the benefit of its followers and others in this critical Covid-19 period. For other faiths, please read with an open mind.
"Stay home at all times on 4th & 5th April, 2020 (Saturday & Sunday) and do not come out whenever possible as the Covid-19 virus spread is very strong during these two days."
Three sources, but the people connected with them do not know one another. However, they were conveying more the less the same warning. Was it a coincidence? I don't know. But I'm not taking any chances. I have the Horse animal sign in my chart, after all.

No comments: