Tuesday 3 November 2020

DON'T be a hero

I have seen more artefacts from my old Ban Hin Lee Bank days in the last one month than I've ever cared for previously: items ranging from red packets, paper weights, ash trays, corporate ties, calendars, diaries, key chains, coinboxes, photographs, employment letters, correspondences....the whole lot! 

Even the range of operations manuals, correspondent bank arrangement manuals, services standard procedures manuals and data processing manuals, I have flicked through them all. But nothing surprised me more than to see a stack of pink manuals for those banking operations deemed more sensitive. Among them, steps for the branches to take during a robbery. Among the Do's and Don'ts that the staff were required to remember was this gem, which brought a big grin to my face:



No comments: