Wednesday 2 December 2020

Direction signages

Two days ago, I had written about the digital brochures and wall plaques which my friend, Siang Jin, and I had prepared for the George Town World Heritage Incorporated (GTWHI). I had also mentioned that we had direction signages made for display at strategic points along the Street of Harmony. These have certainly outlasted the brochures because until today, they can still be seen along Cannon Street, Pitt Street and Farquhar Street, as these pictures below show, while the digital brochures have long disappeared from the GTWHI website.







In addition to these, we had also prepared two signages with street maps of the area to assist tourists. One of them near the Armenian Street junction while the other was in the grounds of the St George's Church. Are they still there? I haven't checked for quite a while!



No comments: