Wednesday 9 December 2020

J&T Express

If you want to torment someone you don't like, send him a package through this "excellent" delivery service from a wannabe courier company called J&T Express. You will certainly drive him up the wall. I have several unpleasant experiences with this company. In the latest one. a package which a friend (if I can still consider him a friend after this incident 😝) had sent me has been sitting in the J&T Express office in Kota Permai, Bukit Mertajam, since 1.38pm yesterday (7 Dec) without any attempt made to deliver it to me. As I said, it's not the first time I'm experiencing a fucked up service from this delivery company but this occasion takes the cake! It's anything BUT J&T Express for me! [Update: The package finally arrived on 10 Dec at about one o'clock.)



No comments: