Thursday 20 May 2021

Getting vaccinated

This is the vaccination centre in Sungai Jawi, Province Wellesley South. It's housed in the public multi-purpose hall over there. Very spacious interior. I had gone there with my mother-in-law on the 10th of this month, for her scheduled first jab of the Pfizer vaccine. Mine was still a long way off, by the way. So I filled up the form on her behalf and then took her through all the stations before ending up at Room D to await her turn. Finally, there was a 15-minute wait for observation before I took her home again in Bandar Tasek Mutiara. All in, a rather bloodless and painless 45-minute process, and she's still feeling all right today. 

PS. Contrary to all the rumours of people being offered a jab if they turn up without notice, no-one offered me a chance to take my first vaccine jab for accompanying my mother-in-law to the centre. I would have refused anyway because I'd rather have the vaccination together with my wife. 







No comments: