Friday 27 April 2007

Tax break

Hi, folks!

You'll have to excuse me these next few days if I do not make my opinions heard more often. It's tax submission deadline for most of us honest citizens who are trying to make a living in this country. As always, I've also to prepare my wife's too. So, it is double work.

E-filing. The government's been trying to push us along to use e-filing but I really don't know whether I want to go this way. What's holding me back is the need to do double work - writing everything into the Form BE and then recopying into the electronic form. Doesn't sound very efficient.

Either way, I'm struggling with the language. Everything is in Bahasa Malaysia and I have difficulty understanding that's being sad.

Ooops! Too many words already. See you next week.

No comments: