Sunday 2 September 2007

Invited to an Indian wedding


It's not often that we are invited to attend the wedding of an Indian friend. As far as I can remember, this is only the fourth time in the past 10 years. Imagine that! So my family will be going tonight to Kulim for the wedding reception. I'm sure there'll be lots of interesting things to see.

I was amazed that the invitation card was so elaborate. Surely, it puts our own Chinese invitation cards to shame. Traditionally, ours is simply red but lately, I seen more imagination and thought going into the card designs. Theirs? All sorts of intricate designs. You can see what I mean below. And the food. I'm certainly looking forward to it.



1 comment:

Deshdaaz said...

Dear Friend,

Thank you veryyyyyy much....I was searching for an image JUST like the one you have up here....