Sunday 9 September 2007

What my iTunes is playing

I'm listening to some of my CDs on iTunes 7.4, installed on my desktop WinXP computer. My desktop is permanently hooked up to my hifi system comprising a Technics SU-A900 integrated amplifier that pumps out a very respectable 90 watts per channel over my Bose speaker system. If I really want to listen to quality music, this is it! No other alternative for me.

So what am I listening to right now? Current selection:

  • Dave Brubeck Quartet's That Five (Album: Take Five)
  • Dave Grusin's Mountain Dance (Album: Collection)
  • George Benson's Breezin' (Album: The George Benson Collection)
  • Isaac Hayes' Theme from Shaft (Album: Ultimate Isaac Hayes)
  • Swing Out Sister's Am I The Same Girl (Album: The Living Return)
  • Weather Report's Birdland (Album: This is Jazz 10)
  • Santana's Song Of The Wind (Album: Caravanserai)
  • Al Kooper and Mike Bloomfield's Albert Shuffle (Album: Super Session)
  • Jethro Tull's Cheap Day Return (Album: Aqualung)

No comments: