Sunday 9 December 2007

PC Fair was in town

Oh, I forgot ... the PC Fair was in town a week ago. Not this weekend, but last weekend. We had ours in Penang a week before the KL folks get to have theirs.

As usual, it was a HUGE computer pasar malam. Nothing new to impress me except to look at the new range of iPods on display, not only at the CD Computers' Switch station but at other outlets too.

I took the opportunity to try out the panoramic feature on my Sony Ericsson K750i. I snapped these three photos in sequence and had the software merge them together. At a glance, I can hardly see where one photo ended and the other began but if you look closely, the seams are there. Still, I'm impressed enough by the software's capability. Thought, maybe, I can share with you too. Here it is. Please click on the image to see the result of my experimentation.

No comments: