- any complex organism of the group Lichenes, composed of a fungus in symbiotic union with an alga and having a greenish, gray, yellow, brown, or blackish thallus that grows in leaflike, crustlike, or branching forms on rocks, trees, etc.
- Pathology. any of various eruptive skin diseases.
- A fungus, usually of the class Ascomycetes, that grows symbiotically with algae, resulting in a composite organism that characteristically forms a crustlike or branching growth on rocks or tree trunks.
- Pathology Any of various skin diseases characterized by patchy eruptions of small, firm papules.
- any of several eruptive skin diseases characterized by hard thick lesions grouped together and resembling lichens growing on rocks
- any thallophytic plant of the division Lichenes; occur as crusty patches or bushy growths on tree trunks or rocks or bare ground etc.
Having read all these, would you still trust yourself to go to this beauty therapy centre along Jalan Sungai Nyior in Butterworth, Penang?
I wouldn't trust them for all the gold in the world!