Friday 29 February 2008

Seventh heaven with Reese's

The last time I had really enjoyed good peanut butter chocolates from Reese's must have been some three or four years back. At that time, I had purchased a large packet - no, wait, two large packets - of Reese's peanut butter-filled chocolate balls at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Since then, I hadn't seen Reese's on sale any where in the country. Until a fortnight ago. At the Giant Supermarkets in Penang. Then again yesterday at the Jaya Jusco supermarket at the Queensbay Mall, Penang. The original Reese's peanut butter milk chocolate cups and their NutRageous peanut butter caramel bar.

My happiness cannot be described. I'm in Seventh Heaven ; I'm on Cloud Nine. If you haven't tasted Reese's peanut butter chocolate products before, GO AND TRY THEM now. It's a real experience. Now, if only they'll bring in more Reese's products.

No comments: