Sunday 19 April 2009

Grumbling mood

My aunt's in her grumbling mood again and there's good reason for it. Remember that one, singular tecoma tree outside our house? It was blooming about a month ago. After that, I could see the seed pods. For the past few days, the pods have burst to scatter the seeds to the wind. Most just drop down to the ground and she has been sweeping them away from the drive way. But no sooner had she cleared them than the next wave drops from the tree. So, she has to sweep again. She grumbles to me that it is a never-ending task twice or thrice a year. First she has to sweep away the dropped leaves, then she has to sweep away the dropped flowers, and now she has to sweep away the seeds. Below: her dustpan filled with tecoma seeds.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Hello, I would love to know where I can get or buy tecoma plants or seeds. Do you have any to spare? Haha. Please contact me at duniawayang@yahoo.com.