Saturday 18 April 2009

When one's scared of losing...

... excuses start to come in. First of all, he said this: "Too much effort and resources are being wasted when the nation should be concentrating on strengthening the economy." [My take on this: Strengthening of the economy should have been done months ago instead of denying that we would be affected.]

Then, he went on to say that the country does not need another by-election:"Too much time and energy and ringgit are being spent on by-elections that are actually unnecessary." {My take on this: "unnecessary" from whose point of view?]

And finally, he hinted at skipping Penanti: "Don't know yet (whether we opt out or not). We will look first, but I don't rule out any possibility. I will raise the matter at the next Umno supreme council meeting. If I don't have the time, I will bring it up to the political bureau, and discuss with the BN component party presidents." [My take on this: Oh oh...it will be the first time that the BN boycotts a by-election.]

Personally, I think he's scared shitless of losing again. I wouldn't be surprised if the Elections Committee takes the cue from all these open hints and chose not to accept the resignation letter of Fairus next week, just like the EC refused to accept the resignations of those three turncoat buggers (okay, two buggers and one buggerette - "buggerette": is there such a word?) from Perak.

3 comments:

longkin said...

I bet his pants are already dripping wet and smelly...

Anonymous said...

Better word Quah, the bitch of Jelapang and hopefully no bastard from Penanti

Anonymous said...

too much effort = have to import huge group of phantom voters to Penanti

too much resources = have to give away a lot of sweets and yet the votes go to the opposition party. The voters never appreciate.