Thursday 28 November 2013

Driving down Dato Kramat Road


It was last Saturday afternoon. My wife and I risked a visit to the island to get some chores done. Our journey took us down Dato Kramat Road and what do you know: we got caught up in a traffic snarl going towards the Goh Pah Teng intersection.

While waiting for the cars to inch slowly forward, I took a few camera snapshots of the imposing KOMTAR Tower ahead of us, including one of the tower's top at the camera's maximum optical zoom.

I never fail to be impressed with the capability of my little compact digital camera when the lighting conditions are acceptable. Or maybe, it was because my camera settings just happened to be right at that moment. Anyway, it was a bright and clear day.

 (P.S. If you want to see the full panoramic view, please click on the above photograph.)



No comments: