Sunday 8 July 2007

Convocation

I've been off-line the past few days because my daughter came back from Kuala Lumpur to attend her TAR College convocation at the Tanjung Bungah campus. It has been a thrill with her back home even for only two-and-a-half days.


So there we were, my wife and I, sitting cramped up in the hall shoulder-to-shoulder, soaking in all the boredom while the Deputy Finance Minister (I) Dato Dr Ng Yen Yen gave away the diplomas to the graduands, perking up only when it came to our daughter's turn.


When everything was over, we made our way out of the hall to be greeted by this sight. Eager parents, relatives and friends were waiting to snap photographs of the graduates. You'd think they were some sort of celebrities or something. Actually, they were...their own 15 minutes of fame.


Here is my daughter, flanked by you-know-who.


3 comments:

Jeffrey Chew said...

Congrats SS....to you and your family and daughter.

XMOCHA said...

Congrats Michelle and big pats on the back all around, esp to the proud parents!!

Anonymous said...

Big congrats!