Friday 19 October 2007

Priceless Giggs

727-up


"I am delighted to have signed for a further season. I am enjoying football more than ever and I hope to carry on playing football for Manchester United for as long as I can. I would like to thank Sir Alex, the fans and everyone at the Club for the great support I have received over the years.

"We said a couple of years ago when I signed the last contract that we'd look at it year by year which is what we've done. I’m obviously delighted to get it sorted out. I can just concentrate on the football now. I had just under a year to go and now I've signed a year's extension. Hopefully there will be a couple more.

"I think a lot’s changed in 16 years but I’m enjoying football more than ever. The nearer you get to the end, you try and enjoy it as much as you can. At 18 or 19, you think it’s going to go on forever and obviously it doesn’t. I’m enjoying it, we’ve got a great team at the moment. Obviously winning the Premier League last year was a great buzz for everyone and hopefully we can do it again. I feel as fit as ever and I’m enjoying it as much as ever. Hopefully I can go on a bit longer."

No comments: