Tuesday 1 September 2009

BN's apparatchik

What did I write earlier? This was bound to happen. I don't even need to be a bad fortune teller to make this kind of prediction. Apparatchiks of the blardy federal government, that's what the EC is all about!

To save you the problem of clicking on the link above, let me repeat what I wrote on 21 Aug:
It can jolly well happen again in Kedah, especially if the EC takes the open hint from Muhyiddin Yassin who said on Wednesday, “I’m convinced that based on the facts presented by the assemblyman, he was absent not because he deliberately did not want to attend. So, if the EC can consider this fact, the seat need not be declared vacant.” Yes, that's the same guy that said there was no controversy over their choice of candidate for the Permatang Pasir by-election.

No comments: