Sunday 25 September 2011

Remember....

I call this post "Remember" so that I can remind you to do the right thing when the next general elections are announced. I am putting this short video up on my blog because I am upset that the MCMC has called for it to be pulled from any television station's broadcast.

The filmsy excuse given by the MCMC is that the film has yet to get through the censorship board. So now I am watching the situation closely to see how efficient the censorship board is. How many days will it take the board to approve this video? It's not as if this is a zillion-dollar foreign blockbuster movie. This is is just a short local video that was produced by some Malaysians.

But until then, I just want to remind everybody to "remember" your rights as a citizen of this land and do what's right come the next general elections!

No comments: